Saturday, November 29, 2008

Andrew and Boba- Happy Birthday Cherished Friend

Today I did several things. I got up late, helped my brother clean his room and took some of his clothes. Then we went to get Boba, got Pho as well. I liked it quite well. Boba is amazing of course. Then we went to Into the Woods and loved it beyond belief. Elise was singing all the way home. All in all, a good but tiring day. After that I came home, ate, visited with Andrew and his friends. Tried mate- liked it somewhat.

I feel happy. Tired. But happy. I can't believe I have to give a talk this Sunday. I can't decide what to talk on. I am thinking about speaking about charity or love or gratitude. I don't know quite what to do. I am still praying, pondering, hoping. Ten minutes is a long time, to be entirely honest. I don't know quite what to do. Brother Jones says he will record it for Andrew maybe. I don't know how to feel about that either.

Got a text from RM- Voodoo doughnuts, laughing. Miss her.

Finally, a wish for my cherished friend, Holly, on her birthday. Thank you Holly for being born and being such a crucial part of my life. I love our discussions, our openness, and will always cherish our friendship. Your influence in my life has change me forever. I appreciate your warmth, comfort, and intellect. Your desire to live the gospel and your valiance impress me. May God bless you everyday as you struggle with whatever you may. Bless you, Holly.

No comments: