Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Olive Garden and Cleaning

Today I got up early enough to go to my podiatry appointment. We went there and then we went to Sunflower Market. After that, we went to help my sister Nicole clean up her house. She lives in perpetual chaos, what with a young child who has a curiosity beyond any other child I have met before. We got her kitchen cleaned up. My sister Elise from out of town came and we helped Nicole with Beth, took stuff to the DI and then Elise left to help my other sister Krista with shopping. Then when Kevin came home, we all went out to Olive Garden for dinner. It was ridiculously overpriced. Good. But definitely in need of a price break. Then the mall. Bath and Body Works- glass everywhere thanks to Bethy, black sheep for Eli, etc.

Then I had an interesting discussion with Elise about everything to do with eight. I was very careful- my choice. Sad situation. But, life will go on.

And now I am off to play boggle. What a boring day eh?

No comments: