Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where Art Thou?

As many of you know, whoever may read my blog, I love the song "My Kindness Shall Not Depart From Thee". Lately I have continually pondered upon that song. It tells me that God is near. Always. No matter what. I don't know why I continually focus on this song. It has made an impression upon my heart.

Here's my list of my activities today: Wake up, Book of Mormon, Lunch with Rachel and Dani, Forum on TV, planning my schedule, thinking about my schedule, guilt for not practicing the piano, Welsh mid term -.5 points, frosted flakes, writing lab on general conference, pizza with Rachel, talking, Spencer's family, Rachel's family, texting Holly from SLC, pensiveness, Elder Holland ASL, ASL thoughts, winter course kick off prep, thinking about major fair, praying for strength, strength is not something you have its something you find, angels, love, confusion, sleep, friends, wishing, civilization paper, thinking about other homework I should do.

No comments: