Sunday, October 19, 2008

BYU Culture, Bruising and Homework

BYU culture is a fascinating thing to me. One day when I have more time and energy I will have to blog about it all. It is fascinating to me and I feel somewhat a love-dislike relationship with it. Not love-hate. Love-dislike. Sometimes its just hard to deal with it. Still, I love BYU. It was the right choice for me.

I am still bruised from falling down the stairs at the HFAC. It is pretty interesting that I can still feel it each time I sit down or place my arm on a desk. I need to start getting more sleep in order for them to heal. I am going to try to go to bed at 12:00 every night from now on. We will see how that goes.

Here's a list of today's activities: Wake up at noon, cereal, homework, homework, homework, jumping with Rachel Mize, talking, homework, homework, laundry, Facebook, writing, scripture reading, pondering,Pit, spoons,brownies, pizza, radar, walking to Helaman, hand games, thinking about life in general, and countless other things.

No comments: