Saturday, October 11, 2008

Creamery Adventures at 10:30 11:00ish

So today was one of the laziest days ever. Here's a list of what I did. Woke up at 11:30ish, followed by a good dose of lazing about, tried to take a nap in RMO's house, took it easy some more, baked a cake for Geoff's birthday, watched Hercules, went to the Creamery to see Margo and Harriet, ate at the Creamery, did a bit of shopping, hung out with everyone at the apartment, tried to watch Mansfield Park, talked to Mother on the phone for a bit, and then played pit and made our way to the Creamery for our Creamery adventures.

I got Rachel some hot chocolate and I bought some SangrĂ­a. I love that stuff far too much if you ask me. I am obsessed with it actually. I enjoyed our little adventure to the Creamery. I was really cold in my cougar crocs and my short sleeve t-shirt, but I managed. I am so tired right now so I should probably sleep. That would be a wise idea. Tomorrow, I hope to blog more about some things that have been on my mind.

No comments: