Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stress Again but Hope

So today was one of the most stressful days at college. Forget yesterday. Today takes the cake. I had to finish my Civ essay after continual revisions that I have been doing for almost a week. I really despise that class. I can't wait until it is over.

The rest of my day was stressful too. I took the Spanish test which I think I got at least a C- on. But I can never gauge how I do on those tests. It drives me crazy. I am just hoping for something reasonable. I need to spend more time studying.

Here's today's list: Wake up, BOM- not as big of a fan as everyone else is of the class, I still like it a lot, but today's lecture was not my favorite for a variety of reasons, library revision session, facebook commenting session, lunch, class, pondering, texting, studying, class, testing, SKWT international cinema with Katie- AMAZING! Katie and I are like twins. We had such a great time. We went to see Bella, a Spanish film, and then talked after for quite some time. It was great... thinking about homework, seeing SarahJane, laughing, laughing, hot cocoa, laughing, loving, bffae.

No comments: