Monday, October 20, 2008

Stress. Stress. Stress.

College life is stressful. That is about the extent of my thoughts about it today. I have so much to do and yet so little time. I really can't believe how people tend to pack it on. This stupid Civ paper is going to be the death of me. I can't believe how much time I have spent on it. My roommates probably think I am insane for spending this much time on it. I just feel like I have to get a good grade. I am praying for a good grade. I know I can do well. I have spent so many hours on it, all the TA's have seen it, etc.

Here's today's list: Wake up, English, Rachel's text from library, missionary prep,book store wandering, ran into Stephanie Messick, my piano teacher, showed her LDS Family Hymnbook, lack of Facebook, nap, Spencer yelling about SNL (made me giggle while I was sleeping), homework, Spanish, thinking about Spanish test, understanding Spanish, dinner with RM, reading over my paper, world's thinnest brownies, FHE, Katie talk with Spencer,stress, paper, stress, paper, stress, paper, stress, paper, stress, paper, eye twitch. That is all.

1 comment:

danadu101 said...

i commend you on your work. i don't know that i'm even going to finish my paper in the time limit. i feel so bleh. and yuck. and sick. and in pain. it's not a good day. as a matter of fact, as days go, today was pretty sucky. at least that means that next few days can (hopefully) only get better.