Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Day

I came back to Salt Lake this weekend. And I finally realized how much I love Provo and BYU. While I love being in Salt Lake again, I really miss the constant hustle and bustle of Provo. But it is nice to have a break every once in a while. Andrew and I got to have a good talk tonight, I had Cafe Rio, and now I am beat to death. I don't know how I am going to find the energy to get up tomorrow. Pray that I can sleep well.

I realized how much I love the Spirit. BYU has the Spirit. Salt Lake has the Spirit. Zion has the Spirit. I want to keep that Spirit through living the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I want to share it with the world. I guess today was one of those days of realization where I finally realized that I will go where the Lord wants me to go. No matter what. No matter the cost. And God will help me. I know he can. I know he will. Somewhere within my soul, I know that He loves me. As Nephi said " And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things."

And today, I know the same thing. So come what may, with Him I will stand in that great day.

No comments: