Saturday, September 20, 2008

The MOA and Etc.

Today I woke up a little later than I should have and then I walked with RM to the Maesar building for English. We talked about Seriously So Blessed, the most cliche blog out there. We also talked about finding our voice in our writing which I am still trying to do. But I am enjoying writing my personal narrative.

Then after English I went to the MOA with CP, a new friend. We are still trying to figure out our connection, but I don't know that we ever will. We had a grand old time.

Visited with SarahJane afterward. We had a good time doing all kinds of crazy things. Cookies, post office, talking, giggling, teaching her roommates ASL is just a wonderful experience.

Then I hung out with people from Whitney, played Pit, and did all kinds of crazy things. I almost forgot about certain things that have been on my mind lately. I am beginning to realize how important true friends are as I have found so many here at BYU. And I have also realized the value of blogging at 3:00 A.M.

No comments: