Friday, January 9, 2009

So things are looking better

My week, despite its craziness, has been fun. I have just had a hard time getting into the swing of things. I guess that is what Seagulljaap's Hermit Saturdays are for. This Hermit Saturday I plan to do a lot of reading and a lot of homework, followed by an evening with food and a movie.

I still have to practice. A lot. And write a Lizst report, but I am going to get to it. It will just take me a little bit. I am scared about the recital still, but I have hopes and prayers in my heart that it will go well. My teacher told me to practice an hour a day so that's what I have been doing. Actually, I think if I got on a really good schedule it could be good for my health. It is very relaxing to just sit there and play the piano. In some passages I hit, in others I gently glide and at times I even fly. The joys of the pianoforte.

Today I have American Humanities and the Movie Lab for Civ. I am looking forward to them both. I also plan on baking cookies today with SJ. All will be well in Zion.

No comments: