Monday, January 5, 2009

Actual 90th Post

Everlasting Burnings has not seen much work in the past couple of days. I am trying to adjust to school in the best way possible. I am trying to get a better diet and a better schedule to do everything that I need to do. I am a bit concerned about the number of solid credit hours- 18- but I think I can manage. Let me give you a lowdown on my first impressions of my teachers.

9:00 Church History to 1844- Susan Easton Black. I am going to like her. A lot. She seems like the type to not really gloss over things. She is very perky and funny. And I know someone in the class, which is always nice. Everyone else looks a lot older than me.

10:00 ASL 201- Nanette Hix. She is my favorite signer on the hymns and is very animated and kind. I think she will be a good teacher too. She seems to be very patient. I am happy to have her. I am immensely excited to have ASL again. One of SarahJane's roommates is in it too! That's very exciting to know someone in it.

11:00 Rel 122H- Alan Parish. I like Parish so far. He is like a giant Santa Claus but his class seems like it will have substance. The highlighting system will be a change, but I think I can do it. There are lots of people from my old FA and my ward in this class.

12:00 Humanities 261- Carl Sederholm. I am really quite excited about this. Sederholm is funny and really intelligent. Not to mention young and also a distant relation. That made me very happy. I am very excited about this. I almost started to drool. Sadly, I don't really know anyone in the class except one girl in my ward that I don't know that well. But that's 100% acceptable. I plan to learn and to carry on.

Besides that, I went to the bookstore to buy some things for my BOM class. I am going to start reading and marking tonight. I had a Cinnamon roll today with SarahJane. I visited her after my classes. I practiced the piano, took a nap, had FHE. It was snowing a lot today. We had no water. I was upset about that. I really didn't do anything today. As for the rest of the night, I need to read my scriptures and sleep more. Sigh. What a day.

Anyone have anything of interest today?

No comments: