Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Day of Particular Joy

I had lunch with my good friend Rachel today. We haven't seen each other enough lately. It makes me sad that I have been so busy that I can't even begin to have time for many social interactions. In fact, today I better start on two papers, finish reading a book, read for ASL, read for Spanish Ling, and practice. I rarely have time for anything now.

Today was a good day though. Joseph Smith, Classifiers, Faith, and Puritans all make SeagullJaap happy. And then I met with his peer mentor and determined that I might like to be an FA advisor in the future. I think it would be great. I have really enjoyed FA so far. I would recommend it to any would-be BYU students. Although, make sure you get a good envelope.

Anyway, joy. Papers but joy.

No comments: