Wednesday, May 6, 2009
The First Blog in a Long Time
I haven't blogged very much lately. My days have mostly been occupied by: fitting myself for my new my suit, buying shoes, getting new orthodics, preparing for everything in general, and stressing about how little time I have left. It's kind of a stressful time of life. Leaving this far away for the first time is pretty scary. The furthest I have ever lived away from home was my recently completed freshman year in Provo. And that was only an hour away. I am now going someplace that is 8, 148 miles away. Excited? More than I could ever express. Scared? Yes. But I feel like I can do it.
This is kind of neat. I have known this for a while but I think I will share it today. Thailand was dedicated by President Hinckley for the preaching of the Gospel on November 2nd 1966. Anyone know what Novemeber 2nd is? That's my birthday! What a joy! And ironic.
Here's a few happinesses.
1. Thai food with friends yesterday. Laughter and everything good about friends.
2. Theological discussions- theodicy.
5. Getting endowed today.
6. Sleep. And lots of it.
7. My brother's sour cream blueberry coffee cake. I am obsessed with blueberries.
9. Missouri trip! I am going to get back those lands of inheritance if it's the last thing I do! (Clearly this is in jest)
10. Waking up at 11 and blogging.